General Description of Position:
The receptionist will provide support with the daily activities of the medical office, including (but not limited to) greeting clients and patients, registration, invoicing, telephone coverage and appointment scheduling for multple doctors. Maintains a professional image at all times. Possess good telephone etiquette, grammar and spelling skills. Balances team and individual responsibilities. Provides courteous and friendly service to all clients/patients and contributes to a positive work environment.
Job Requirements/Skills/Physical Demands:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Telephone etiquette
- Two years experience in customer service or reception, preferably in a health care environment.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds, be on their feet for extended periods of time, and be available to work daylight, night and weekend shifts.
Compensation (based on full-time employment):
Hourly rate is based on experience. Our total compensation plan also includes:
- Health insurance plan (the hospital pays 50% of the total cost)
- Retirement plan (simple IRA)
- Employee et discount
- Paid vacation/sick days
A background check will be performed. This is a Drug Free work place. Employee must have reliable transportation.
Submit resume to Kristen Fletcher via Kristen@metzgeranimal.com
Metzger Animal Hospital will notify you within 7 days if we request an interview.